Corper Davido Set to obey the clarion call.

 Adeleke David,
popularly known as Davido is set to serve
his father land.
The Skelewu crooner, who graduated with
Second class honours in Music from Babcock
University, Ilishan- Remo, Ogun State, five
months ago,
would join the November batch of
the compulsory National Youth Service.
Many fans had thought the music crooner
would skip the service year due to his tight
musical schedules but he has confirmed that
he will not be exempting himself from service
and will be joining his colleagues in
November.
“Of course I am going for service. I will
be joining the November batch,” he
tweeted. 
 Who knows one might be able to follow him on the SOCIAL NETWORK FOR CORPERS .... www.icorpers.com
A cool site I stumbled on recently but obviously  still under construction.  ON THIS SOCIAL Site,  YOU GONNA MEET WITH OTHER CORPERS ACROSS Nigeria...
Would find out more details soon though but I think I'd look forward to serving with Davido if I were  a Corper. 

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly welcome

Now it's easier to drop your comments

Just write your name and write your comment then Publish...!!!

Previous Post Next Post