News: From Romance to Regret: Spyro's Breakup Fuels Canadian Disdain


Popular singer Spyro shared how a serious heartbreak with a Canadian woman led to his dislike for Canada. The "Who's Your Guy" artist posted on Instagram, revealing the details of his painful breakup. He loved the woman deeply and was planning to propose when the relationship abruptly ended. The woman broke up with him because a female fan pecked him, and he had been honest about it. Since the incident, Spyro had a negative association with Canada.

In his words:

    "CANADA
    I want to be honest today…
    The reason I postponed this tour for so long is that I was healing from a serious heartbreak from one of your girls.
    It was quite painful as I saw a future with us. I had already bought a ring, and suddenly she ended it because a female friend pecked me after I helped her. I wanted to be open about it, and that honesty led to a series of events that ended the relationship. Since then, I've resented the idea of Canada and everything related to it. But now, I've healed thanks to messages from my pastor.
    CANADA, IT'S TIME."
 
See Post:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly welcome

Now it's easier to drop your comments

Just write your name and write your comment then Publish...!!!

Previous Post Next Post