News: Nabila Speaks Out About Her Marriage to Ex-Husband Oritsefemi


Nabila Fash, the ex-wife of Nigerian musician Oritsefemi, has addressed some allegations made by the artist. The sports journalist has denied claims made by her ex-husband in a recent interview, including that she had 21 miscarriages during their marriage.

In an interview with media personality Jude Chidonwo, Oritsefemi claimed that his ex-wife Nabila had deceived him, accusing him of fathering children behind her back and cheating on her at home. In response, Nabila spoke with well-known journalist Stella Dimoko Korkus, urging the public to disregard Oritsefemi’s interview, as his claims were completely false.

 
Speaking about the 21 miscarriages, she said:

    “How is it possible that I miscarried 21 times and still remained normal? How could I have lost 21 children? Why the lies? Anyone who listened to his interview should ignore that narrative because it’s completely false.

    This is just a distraction. I’m currently out of Nigeria working, and you can imagine the calls and words of encouragement I’ve received. I was confused until I learned what he had said. It’s a distraction, but a funny one because it’s all lies.”

Nabila also confirmed their official divorce and her happiness:

    “We are officially divorced. On March 21, 2024, our divorce was finalized. I am officially divorced and single, and I am happy and living my best life!”
 
Addressing the allegations of sending 20 friends to attack Oritsefemi, she said:

    “I don’t even have 20 friends, and that never happened. He is not someone you could attack and get away with it, so trust me, it’s a figment of his imagination.”

    “My marriage was a nightmare I woke up from. I don’t believe in criticizing an ex, so I won’t engage in a war of words. God has blessed and elevated me, and I won’t look back with regret. I am not angry and am at peace. I’ve found closure from all the terrible things that happened. My advice to young ladies is to look before you leap because that jump might land you in deep trouble.”

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly welcome

Now it's easier to drop your comments

Just write your name and write your comment then Publish...!!!

Previous Post Next Post