News: Harrysong’s Wife Responds: Refutes Allegations about Mother's Marriages

 

Alexer Peres, the estranged wife of singer Harrysong, has denied his allegations of infidelity, countering with a startling accusation that the singer allegedly bed wets. Recently, Harrysong accused her on social media of being unfaithful and becoming pregnant by another man. He also claimed that her mother had been married six times.

In response, Alexer refuted these allegations, clarifying that her mother only remarried after the death of her husband and is still married to that man. She further accused Harrysong of bed wetting, stating that she had to deal with it daily.

Her statement reads:

"Did you all know that Harrysong bed wets? Yes, a celebrity who wets the bed. I'm sorry to break it to you all. I had to deal with this every day while calling him my lord.

You claimed I convinced you to marry me? A 20-year-old girl convincing a grown man to marry her? Please explain. I didn't know I married a robot who couldn’t make decisions for himself. You said your ex-girlfriend used charms on you and now that you've met me, you think I forced you into marriage?

I didn't know my mother married six husbands. My mother only remarried after losing her husband, and she is happily married now. When did it become a crime for a widow to remarry? And what does 'till death do us part' mean? Why are you projecting your insecurities on me? Everyone knows your mother had six children with six different men, none of whom she married. You are a product of incest. Imagine having five siblings and not knowing their fathers. Why throw stones when you live in a glass house?"

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly welcome

Now it's easier to drop your comments

Just write your name and write your comment then Publish...!!!

Previous Post Next Post