News: Whitemoney Declares Himself Unmatched: No Nigerian Artist Can Compete with My Talent!


BBNaija reality star and businessman Hazel Oyeze Onou, popularly known as Whitemoney, confidently claimed to be unmatched in the music industry. In a recent interview with fellow reality star Doyin David, he dismissed criticisms, emphasizing the uniqueness of his musical style.

Whitemoney, whose recent music video stirred significant reactions, criticized the lyrical depth of most Nigerian artists.

He said, “I am one of a kind. I created my own unique sound and don’t look up to my peers. I am not the best, but no one is better than me.

“No artist makes music like mine. Their sounds lack intention to me. So, when you criticize me, you’re actually helping me. Keep it coming. Never stop.

“I refuse to be stereotyped or confined. I don’t care about the 'big 3' or whatever. All I know is I’m the 'big 1.' No one can match my talent. What I’m about to do in the industry will make them believe. I will not just be an artist; I will also be a businessman, as I plan to own a record label in the future.”

Watch the video below …

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly welcome

Now it's easier to drop your comments

Just write your name and write your comment then Publish...!!!

Previous Post Next Post