News: In a red carpet incident, Kelly Rowland points out perceived racial bias.


Kelly Rowland has spoken out about a now-viral incident where she was involved in a verbal altercation with a security guard on the red carpet at the 2024 Cannes Film Festival. During an interview with AP Entertainment, Rowland detailed the encounter, explaining that the guard had crossed her personal boundaries, prompting the confrontation.

Rowland recounted that the security guard treated her aggressively, unlike other actresses who did not share her appearance. She expressed that the treatment she received was significantly harsher compared to others on the red carpet, suggesting a racial bias in the guard's behavior.

"The woman knows what happened. I know what happened," the 43-year-old R&B singer and actress stated. "I have boundaries, and I stand by those boundaries, and that is it. There were other women on that carpet who did not look like me, and they weren’t scolded, pushed off, or told to leave."

Rowland emphasized her resolve during the incident, adding, "I stood my ground and she felt like she had to stand hers, but I stood my ground and that was it." This statement highlights her commitment to maintaining her dignity and defending her personal space despite the confrontation.

See below:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly welcome

Now it's easier to drop your comments

Just write your name and write your comment then Publish...!!!

Previous Post Next Post